Pomprint Designs Ltd
Richard Allen House, Mintlaw Industrial Estate, Station Road,
Mintlaw AB42 5EE
PomPrint Designs Ltd of Mintlaw are looking to recruit an administration assistant to assist with the company’s expansion.
The role will require the appointee to:-
- Meet and greet customers at our Mintlaw premises, and direct them to the appropriate member of staff.
- Answer the telephone and divert calls to the appropriate department.
- Input suppliers’ invoices and prepare purchase orders on the company’s ERP system.
- Process and file paperwork for archives and future reference.
- Carry out general office duties, such as dealing with the mail, emailing and letter typing, taking minutes of meetings etc.
- Collect sales contact information under guidance from the Sales Director.
- Telephone the company’s customers to make them aware of special offers and events again, under guidance from the Sales Director.
The successful candidate will have:-
- An excellent telephone manner and a well-groomed appearance at all times.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Proven literacy and numeracy skills, to a standard level, in the English language.
Starting pay will be £7 / hour for the first 3 months in the position, and then brought into line with the other employees, upon successful completion of a 3 month probationary period.
Hours 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to address stated above. Applications will close at noon on Monday 25th February.
If you know anyone who would be interested in this post, please direct them to this blog. Alternatively, please use the buttons below to broadcast it on facebook, twitter, linkedIn, or a whole variety of social media sites.